Thursday, August 15, 2013

30th Birthday Spankings

Image from spankerbryan.com

I turned thirty yesterday and Mags threw me the most wonderful party! (Yes, I'm quite aware that the girls pictured above are nowhere near thirty. It was the fact that they're obviously sisters having a great time is what drew my eye.) The only trouble was, I'd bragged in a recent blog post that birthday spankings were no big deal, since they were a fixed number of spanks over jeans, and I was used to getting long, bare-bottom spankings. BIG mistake! Our good friends Jayna and Isabel caught it, and took my boasting as a direct challenge. 

Accordingly, Maggie invited them to come an hour before the party to give me the bare-bottom birthday spankings I deserved. Maggie hemmed up what was already my shortest skirt for the occasion. The skirt was embarrassingly hilarious, and Jay & Belle had wayyyyy too much fun making fun of me when they arrived and I had to answer the door like that! Maggie had hemmed it such that the lowest portion of my bottom was showing; since I had a thong underneath, all I had to do was to bend over slightly, and my butt was fully displayed (grrr...). She also had me in a too-small tank top (that stopped above my navel) without a bra, so there wasn't a whole lot left to the imagination. 

Thanks to Maggie's close reading of my stories, I was barefoot all day, and it was chilly, especially when I answered the door. Jay & Belle took one look at me and burst out laughing! They got out of their coats and got right down to business. Jayna led me by the hand to the sofa and took me over her knee; of course, the barely-there skirt rode up to completely reveal my bare butt to her gaze. And then ... OWWW-- All I can say is, beware of a dominant spanko lady with a point to make. Jay spanked me HARD, and I was doing some flailing around and squawking by swat number thirty. She even gave me a PINCH on each cheek for luck - when did that become part of the birthday spanking ritual???

It was Isabel's turn next; over her knee I went. She has a tendency to spank lightly, sweet little submissive girl that she is (Yeah, RIGHT. She's the one who noticed the blog post and gave me up! It's always the quiet ones you've got to watch.) And unbeknownst to me, Mags put a hairbrush in her hand just before she started... OW OW OW! 

Finally I had to go over Maggie's knee, and before she started, she asked, "So, baby, do you still think birthday spankings are no big deal?" I replied most emphatically in the negative, then she gave me another 30 hard swats. By the time she let me off her lap, I swear I was dancing in place and holding my scorched buns, much to the delight of my audience.

Then Jayna said she thought the last bit of my penalty should be to give them 15 minutes of corner time with my skirt pinned up (grrr again...). She did the honors, and I stood there with my hands on my head and red-hot bare bottom on display while they sipped eggnog and kept up a running commentary about the state of my butt (God, I love my friends). 

When my 15 minutes were up, I had just enough time to change into jeans and a blouse before the other guests arrived. Have you ever tried pulling on a skin-tight pair of jeans after your bottom's been worked over by three determined spankaholic women? OW! 

Mom and Dad, Maggie's parents, my sister Ginny & her husband John, and my brother Nicky all came. We had the most wonderful time! Such a great meal (Mags is one terrific cook), much enjoyable conversation, thoughtful, generous gifts. After the cake had been served, Mags announced that it was birthday spanking time. I winced, as my butt was still quite tender from the 90 swats I'd already had. 

Mom volunteered to go first, and she proved that her spanking skills have not diminished in the least. Dad demurred, but Ginny and Nicky both took to it with relish. John would have loved to, but he's in love with me, and didn't dare (a long story I'll share with you some other time). They were all surprised at how vocal I was, and how I kicked and struggled - so much more than usual. Little did they know that my behind had been thoroughly tenderized before they arrived! 

I remained on my feet for the rest of the party, which was the subject of much laughter and goodnatured teasing. 

When the last guest had left, Maggie instructed me to go up to the bedroom, strip naked, and lie over the bed with pillows under my stomach. She said she'd be along shortly to use my new 'toy' on my already oh-so-sore bottom.

About ten minutes later, she came up and found me lying in the prescribed position in my birthday suit. She swished the cane through the air, which made a rather intimidating sound. Neither of us had ever tried a cane before, and we were keen to see and feel what it was like. 

Oh. My. God. The first cut made me virtually levitate off the bed! I couldn't believe the exquisite sting that implement provided. We had both decided beforehand that she wouldn't hold back because it was my first time; we both wanted to experience giving and receiving a real "six-of-the-best." And what an experience it was! By the end, I was hoarse from the loud noises I'd made in response to each and every cut, and quite exhausted. Mags helped me up to let me see what my well-spanked and caned bottom looked like in the full-length mirror. Wow, what a sight! My entire bottom was suffused with bright pink color, and six clearly discernible stripes decorated it. I threw my arms around Maggie's neck and thanked her (for everything), then I collapsed naked on my belly on the bed in total exhaustion. She threw a blanket over me, and giggled at the fact that I winced when even that touched my sore bottom. I was out like a light. What a truly wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy b'day Carla...wish you all the best. Wow, sounds like wonderful day indeed. Thanks for sharing us...love your stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very kindly, my anonymous friend! :)

    ReplyDelete